Your privacy is important to Wallace Montgomery. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Wallace Montgomery may collect, and the ways in which Wallace Montgomery uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
WM may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide through the forms within the website;
- Information that you send/transmit/attach through the website.
Using personal information
WM may use your personal information to:
- Keep on file for future company positions for hiring;
- Disperse to company individuals or clients of WM (for specific contract hires) for review in the hiring process at WM.
Where WM discloses your personal information to its employees or clients for these purposes, the employee or client in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, WM may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
WM will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
WM will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transmissions via this website will be protected and secured.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.